Friday 15 November 2013

Navratri navigates to New Moon Sadhana

After the New Moon of October 2013 my own sadhana of Navratri, (the festival honouring the nine (nav) nights (ratri) of the Divine Feminine Mother, Durga, each night honouring a different aspect/face of the Mother Shakti, the Goddess) everything changed for me… 

I finally accepted and embraced my many faces and felt whole in every sense. I came to see different aspects of myself, with no judgments, just loving acceptance. The whole year had been leading me up to this point of honouring and embracing myself in every sense, I was seeing myself, listening to myself and knew above all I truly mattered and will make a difference! I felt the power of the Divine Feminine with urging me to open and explore and help others to do the same…

 ♡♥Do you want to be seen?
\      ♡♥Do you want to be heard?
\       ♡♥Do you truly want to matter?

I came into my own power as a women; ripe, turned onto life and all it has to offer and a longing to share this. I want to help women, to be seen, felt listened to and know they matter and their purpose in life is a path worthy of seeking.  I am not excluding men from my niche market, especially if they wish to connect with their own feminine energy after all masculine and feminine energies are within us, they are One. My calling as I deeply connect with my own true nature as a woman, is to support women, business women, mothers, women who are doing so much for others that they have forgotten how important they are! I want to remind you! I want to nurture you to know how powerful you are as a woman. and men, I wish to help you understand the women in your life or for you to connect deeply with your own feminine nature which will empower you further…

It was as if the windows of the temple of my body were cleaned with the wisdom of the practices and
fully opened ready to receive and even more open to give…. One of my Sankalpas for 2014 is
♡♥“I am Open to Receive” 

I feel a strong knowing to truly support women in my life, to nurture women, encourage them to step into their power as a divine feminine being.  And so this knowing came into being at Diwali, the first New Moon after Navratri when the nights were dark as British Summer time’s cycle changed, I decided to honor of the cycles of a woman and the cycles of the feminine energy of the mother moon, and gave birth to the New Moon Sadhana…  

 New Moon Sadhana
During the winter months I invite you to celebrate the New Moon with a candle-light introspective slower, grounding, pulsating, instinctive practice to encourage you to get into the right relationship with your body, mind and heart to transform and truly come into a new way of being so you thrive and not just survive!

Through the sacred practices of Yoga (meditation, mantra, mudra, pranayama, asana + music, movement) you will learn to evolve the natural cycles of life and  honour the ritual of respecting your self at the highest level, so that you don’t feel the need for something or someone outside of your self to make you happy. As a woman I invite you to (re)kindle a connection with your own divine feminine, or as a man you connect deeply with the power of your divine feminine energy within. This feminine energy within has a yearning to connect, or to deeply reconnect your inner and outer worlds as One and the Mother Moon longs to nurture you along your cyclic path.

Join me…

Let’s turn inwards into the dark mystery of our deep knowing and invite the New Moon to breathe new life into new projects, ideas, relationships or ways of being through the New moon Sadhana (learn more about the moon on my blog link below)

Book now! Just £10 a class

The first one is truly auspicious New Years day 1st January 2014

♡♥ 1st January 2014 5.30-7pm
♡♥ Thursday 30th January 2014 7.30-9pm
♡♥ Saturday 1st March 5.30-7pm
♡♥ Saturday 29th March – this will be part of workshop day as actual New Moon is 30th March and the first day of British summer time so lighter nights – then we will start to follow a Full Moon Sadhana…



More on your mats at YogaRelax

Love n light, 
Michelle ♡♥

No comments:

Post a Comment